5/25/11

How much of America is Overweight or obese?

How much of America is Overweight or obese?I just want to know where I can find some real information on how much of America or how many Americans are obese. If you want to give me you're own answer based on knowledge, you MUST be some sort of a professional adult. Thanks...

surya
about 66%

Epponnee-Rae
Sorry, I am only as professional as the people at CNN. The last survey I saw on there was saying that it was 60%

Chip
well i know its not 100%, because i am underweight.

kista_1
I believe it's about 60%

Calvin the Bold
It really depend on whose survey you look at. Most agree that it is a little bit over half of the population.

What do you think? Answer below! Discover the facts about obesity , including its most common causes, the effects on health and steps you can take to lose weight.  Your Online Source for Credible Health Information.


Orignal From: How much of America is Overweight or obese?

No comments:

Post a Comment