5/24/11

My Mother is Super Morbidly Obese..?

My Mother is Super Morbidly Obese..?What kind of exercise equipment, dvds and routines are there for her? She's so bad she can't stand for more than 10 minutes without a lot of pain and discomfort. What can I get for her? I don't want her to die. This is serious, I would never post this as a joke. I need REAL help here. She's fading.. she's 65 years old and has diabetes. She has huge swollen ankles and struggles with walking and standing. Her legs are bowing, she's in really rough shape. What can I buy her? I'm not rich, but I really want to help her out. I'm overweight too, but I'm starting to work on myself. PLEASE HELP. I need a miracle.

cassie7373
Acaii Pills :) they really work

Amilah.x3
I think she should try using dumbbells while she sits and pushes them up and down and shakes them. She should try stretching her legs out and lifting them. Maybe try helping her with sit-ups. If that doesn't work, sign her up for biggest loser.

Rager24
Its going to have to start with diet if she can't handle any amount of exercise. So watch what she eats, and because of the diabetes I would get help with the meal planning from a certified nutritionist. I'm assuming she isn't the one hopping around the house getting all her own food, so it might be easier if you get everyone involved in helping with her diet.

What do you think? Answer below! Discover the facts about obesity , including its most common causes, the effects on health and steps you can take to lose weight.  Your Online Source for Credible Health Information.


Orignal From: My Mother is Super Morbidly Obese..?

No comments:

Post a Comment